TrailMaster Blazer 200-R Go-Kart
The Blazer 200R is TrailMaster's newest mid size gokart and features the latest innovations in off-road buggies, including a 196cc overhead valve engine and automatic CVT transmission with reverse for excellent power and low-end torque. The Blazer 200R comes almost fully assembled and requires only about 15 minutes assembly time after uncrating! The list of standard extras include electric start with manual dash-mounted choke and pull start backup, LED headlights, a horn, all wheel fenders, a padded roll cage and a top canopy. Comfy dual sport bucket seats have 5-point seat harnesses for safety. Plus, the driver seat is adjustable from 34 to 39 inches to the pedals. The Blazer 200R also comes with a rear hydraulic disc brake, smooth rack-and-pinion steering and big, 16 inch wheels all around for confident handling in rough terrain. Comes in several great colors - Red, Blue, Yellow, Green & White.
- Engine: 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled EPA certificated
- Displacement: 200cc
- Max HP: 6.3hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6 lb ft/2500rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.6 x 2.1 inches
- Max speed: 31 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Ignition: C.D.I
- Starting system: Electric / Pull backup
- Battery: 12V 9Ah
- Carburetor: JF (RX)
- Engine oil: SG15W-40
- Clutch: Automatic CVT with Reverse
- Driveline / Driving Wheel: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension, F / R: Double A-Arm / Double Oil Damped Shock
- Brakes, F / R: No / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires, F / R: 16x6-8 / 16x7-8
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Gross Weight: 386 lbs.
- Net Weight: 330 lbs.
- Max load: 400 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- Dimensions (inches): 67L x 43.3W x 51.2H
- Shipping Dimensions (inches): 70L x 44W x 34H
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Min ground clearance: 2.8 inches
- Pedal to seat back distance: 34-39 inches
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.